Mid sized business
1 to 50 Employees
Rainoil Limited is a fully integrated downstream oil and gas company that operates across various sectors within the Nigerian industry. With a strong presence in the market, our operations cover the entire downstream value chain, including Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution, and Retail Sales. We specialize in providing high-quality products such as Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO), and Kerosene (DPK) to meet the diverse needs of our customers.
Title: Commercial Sales Executive
Job Type: Full time
- To support corporate strategy development / implementation and regulatory liaison functions across the group.
- To market and sell petroleum products to industrial / commercial customers, communicate and follow-up on deliveries, and manage customer relationships.
- Liaise with relevant government agencies with regards to operations e.g., statutory reports, claims, correspondences etc.
- Develop and maintain network with relevant business communities, interest groups and public agencies.
- Perform marketing and business development activities including market research, sales, advertisement, and promotion.
- Source and develop client referrals towards expanding business into new local and regional, markets.
- Ascertain and communicate daily product price to customers.
- Collate and communicate customer orders to the Operations Team for prompt scheduling and delivery.
- Follow-up on and collect cheques / confirms electronic payments from customers for product supplied.
- Obtain and forward receipts for customer payments.
- Monitor product stock levels and escalate to the Head – Commercial Sales if there is need for replenishment vis-a-vis customer requirements.
- Prepare monthly sales reports for review by the Head – Commercial Sales
- Actively seek out avenues for business expansion and follow-up on leads.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline.
- Member of National Institute of Marketing of Nigeria (NIMN) or any other relevant professional certification is an advantage.
- An MBA in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of four (4) years experience in the Oil and Gas Industry.
Deadline: 26th June, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.