Mid sized business
1 to 50 Employees
Brooks and Blake
Brooks & Blake strives to create the greatest marketing solutions and experiences that have a demonstrable impact on our customers’ businesses by using relevant technologies and employing best-practices.
Title: Consultant Client Service
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Public Relations
Reports to: Group Head Client Service
- Accountable for the smooth running of client’s account. This would involve:
- Work with GH to develop strategic concepts and projects.
- Lead in finalizing project activity/ activation and budget with client.
- Contribute to client marketing strategy and thinking.
- Communicates the client’s goals and represent the client’s interests to the team.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
Growth of Business/ Account:
- Support GH to Create and develop opportunities for growing existing business and seek opportunities to expand scope of paid work on account and value-adds to clients.
- Knowledge of client opinion leader profiles and stakeholders.
- Demonstrate innovation and creativity beyond client ideas.
- Identify opportunities to build adorers/ loyal consumer base for client’s brand or business.
- Encourage team members (especially subordinates) to fulfill their potential and assume responsibility appropriate to their position.
- Ensure the Associate Consultant and other Client Service team members have agreed role clarity.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned by the group head
- B.Sc / HND in Public Relations, Mass Communication or a related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in a relevant Client engaging role
- Proven experience as a Client Service consultant or in a similar role.
- Experience in a PR Firm
- Proficient in Microsoft office tools
- Very Attractive.
Deadline: 15th November, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail