Indicina Technologies Limited – Only 11% of Africa’s population have their credit information recorded by private credit bureaus vs 17% in Emerging Asia and 79% in Latin America. This, along with other challenges, puts a major brake on consumer lending in Africa.
Title: Content Marketing Intern
Employment Type: Internship
About the Role
- We are seeking a highly motivated Content Marketing Intern to join our amazing Product Marketing Team.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for creating compelling content to engage our target audience and support our marketing efforts.
- The ideal candidate has a minimum of 2 years of work experience in content marketing and is passionate about the fintech industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and execute a content marketing strategy that supports our business objectives
- Create compelling and engaging content such as blog posts, social media content, email newsletters, videos, infographics, and other marketing materials
- Conduct market research and stay up-to-date with industry trends to develop content ideas that resonate with our target audience
- Optimize content for search engines and social media platforms to improve reach and engagement
- Work closely with designers, developers, and other stakeholders to ensure that all content is consistent with our brand guidelines and messaging
- Monitor and report on the performance of content marketing efforts using analytics tools to continuously improve our strategy
- Collaborate with other teams across the organization to ensure that all content is accurate, timely, and aligned with our business goals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in content marketing
- Excellent writing and editing skills with the ability to create compelling content that resonates with our target audience
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices and experience with social media platforms such as Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Familiarity with marketing automation platforms such as HubSpot, Marketo, or Pardot
- Knowledge of the fintech industry is a plus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong analytical skills and experience with Google Analytics or other analytics tools
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work opportunities
- High impact and visibility role in a fast growing start-up.
Deadline: 23rd March, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online