51 to 100 Employees
BURN Nigeria is making the most effective biomass, liquid fuel, and electric cookstoves in the world in an effort to create a future where cooking has a beneficial influence on all species on Earth. With its headquarters in Kenya and initiatives throughout Africa, BURN is the biggest vertically integrated manufacturer of contemporary cookstoves in the world.
Title: Country Marketing Officer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strategy: In consultation with the country manager and regional marketing lead, translate the global marketing strategy into localized marketing plans including defining the appropriate channels, content, and correct mix of investments by touchpoints and own the creation and deployment of locally relevant brand-building and demand-generating initiatives through owned, paid, and earned media to strengthen brand credibility for new and existing products.
- Trade Marketing: Develop, manage, and execute a profitable point of sales activation and shopper marketing activities to help achieve BURN’s commercial targets in the market.
- Advertising: In concert with Agency partners and the global marketing team, localize and implement, above-the-line advertising (Traditional, Digital, and social media) plans to improve brand knowledge, drive sales, and sustain adoption.
- Public Relations: In concert with Local agency teams engage local stakeholders and thought leaders through a combination of owned, earned, shared, and paid media and non-media opportunities to improve the BURN corporate and brand image in the country.
- Budget Management: Create and control the country’s marketing budget ensuring all expenditure is maximized and aligned towards achieving the company’s strategic goals in Mozambique.
- Project Management: Work cross-functionally within (creative, commercial, innovation) and outside BURN (agencies) providing strategic leadership and strong project management on all marketing communication initiatives within Mozambique.
- Competitor Intelligence: Monitor competitor activity, trends, and trade activity to find new opportunities for BURN to win in the market.
- Performance Analysis: Evaluate marketing campaigns to determine effectiveness and impact on key commercial objectives, and produce monthly reports highlighting trends, lessons learned, and growth opportunities.
Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of integrated marketing experience (ATL, BTL, Digital, PR).
- Proven experience in successfully delivering business results through marketing.
- Strong creative and analytical skills with the ability to interpret both cultural and commercial trends to devise winning marketing strategies.
- Strong prioritization, team collaboration, and project management skills.
- Excellent communication and graphical presentation skills
- Relevant work experience in FMCG and consumer durables is beneficial.
- Strong written and spoken knowledge of English and Portuguese.
Deadline: Not specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply.