Mid sized business
1 to 50 Employees
Creations Republic is a full-service marketing and communications firm that works with both established and growing businesses to achieve their strategic marketing and communication objectives. We prioritize communicating your brand’s narrative in a captivating, engaging, well-rounded manner that resonates with your target audience through the use of relevant media.
Title: Creative Intern
Location: Opebi – Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
Work Hours: 40 hours per week, with one day remote.
As a Creative Intern, you will:
- Enthusiastically work across multiple brands and new business
- Design graphics work for social media content direction.
- Build a comprehensive understanding and successful application of secondary research tools
- Help build, produce and manage all planning projects, materials and workshops
- Conduct research to help identify insights and understand category, brands, and target; proactively share key learnings with department and agency
- Work with planners to set-up research projects and help manage intelligence – both through import and export of idea currency
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data into arguments or stories
- Partner seamlessly with the creative teams, from initial brief to final presentation
- Graphic Design skill
- Recent Graduate
- Ability to tell a strong story and explain core thought process
- Strong aptitude to ask questions and boil down relevant insights
- Coherent and clear written and verbal presentation skills
- Ability to comfortably and professionally interact with and present to clients
- Natural leader with strong ability to multi-task
- Team player with desire to partner across departments
- Self-starter who goes above and beyond on tasks
- Motivated doer who seeks out opportunity and challenge.
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online