Lotus Capital Limited is a full-service ethical investment management company specializing in Asset Management, Private Wealth Management, and Financial Advisory services.Lotus Capital is a pioneer in non-interest finance in Nigeria and duly registered with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) as Fund Managers.
Title: Credit and Risk Marketing Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage and enhance the borrowing portfolio in the region and solicit acceptable new relationships in order to meet the pre-set financial and non-financial objectives
- Develop an appropriate focused calling program for each customer, and document these in call reports all in order to fulfil the following responsibilities:
- Pro-actively market loan products, building valuable, profitable and sustainable customer relationships
- Identify and convert prospects into active borrowing relationships with SME within the region to build and enhance SFC’s market share
- Efficiently and appropriately distribute information on our customers in order to allow for proper information flow, assist the Innovation process, and facilitate the generation of new ideas, solutions and alternatives that add value to our customers.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of each customer – their business, their needs & their values and develop customized solutions, being innovative where necessary, to add demonstrable value to our customers.
- Spread and analyze financial statements, prepare credit packages, including KYC due diligence and E&S screening, team with the legal counsel for the preparation and negotiation of legal documentation.
- Strictly adhere to internal policies, completing and updating of all required documentation.
- Maintain frequent interaction with centers of influence, diverse industry segments, community leaders, regulators, and senior business contacts.
- Ensure that the organization’s activities are carried out in accordance with all regulatory, legal, and country regulations in liaison with the group legal counsel.
- Develop and maintain strong working relations with all existing clients is key.
- Recognize early warning signs and closely monitor clients to anticipate changes in risk rating. Proactively identify issues and restructure relationships to mitigate potential future risk.
- Conduct collection calls on customer visits to collect delinquent loans if any.
- MBA with a concentration in Finance or relevant Master’s Degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar market, with experience in credit and relationship management in banking industry
- Strong background in credit risk, compliance and operational risks.
- Any other equivalent combination of qualifications and experience.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven leadership ability with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Must have a sharp business development focus and demonstrative innovative approaches
- Must be a self-starter, someone who demonstrates by getting out in the marketplace
- Must possess sound judgment and be creative in providing credit solutions to clients
- Must be results oriented and move fast to meet customer needs
- Formal commercial credit training and experience is a must.
- Must possess a board understanding of accounting and finance concepts, which will allow risk identification and the creation of alternative structures.
- Must have superior organizational skills
- Must have excellent written and presentation skills
- Must be able to express a sound opinion, able to agreeably present another viewpoint
- Should be able to effectively interact with a variety of internal and external partners.
Deadline: 10th March, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Jobs by WhatJobs