Mid sized business
1 to 50 Employees
Snapnet Limited is the fastest-growing ICT company in Nigeria, with an emphasis on building systems integration, industry-specific solutions, and business consultancy. We presently have offices in Lagos and Abuja, and we’re dedicated to providing discriminating clients in the business and governmental sectors with first-rate innovation, quality, and cutting-edge technological solutions.
Title: Customer Relationship Management Consultant
Employment Type: Full-time
Make an impact today! We’re looking for an experienced Functional Consultant to join our rapidly growing Power Platform & Dynamics CRM practice. Here are the top three skills that can make an impact for our team:
- Client Facing — You’re comfortable leading client meetings to define and refine business processes and requirements.
- Know the Product — You’ve worked with Dynamics 365 (preferably two or more modules) and the Power Platform. You know how to automate processes, design and build fields, forms, apps, etc.
- Business Analysis — You’re able to merge knowledge of the product with the client-facing skills you have to define user stories that can be delivered by other members of the team.
- For this job, we’d want you to know Dynamics 365 model-driven applications and data-modeling principles, plus knowledge in how to configure Microsoft Power Platform. Ideally, you have experience working with an organization’s stakeholders to gather requirements and implement Dynamics 365 solutions.
- Fluent English language.
- 2 to 3 years of experience with/customizing MS Dynamics 365 applications (Sales and Customer Service on admin level, no-code/low-code development).
- Knowledge and practical experiences of MS Power Automate / MS Power Apps.
- MS certificates for Dynamics 365 Functional consultant and / or Business Analyst on Intermediate level (PL-200).
Advantageous if you have experience in:
- Dynamics 365 Marketing, Sales and Customer Service.
- Microsoft Customer Insights.
- API Integrations with Dynamics 365 platform/Dataverse;
- Canvas Power Apps.
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.