Mid sized business
1 to 50 Employees
First Choice International Consulting
First Choice International Consulting & Financial Solutions Limited is a top-tier, completely owned Nigerian Equipment Leasing and Financial Intermediate Firm founded in 2010 to solve recognised gaps in credit risk management, among other things, with a professional reputation.
Title: Customer Relationship Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced customer relationship Officer to be responsible for engaging with key customers by building and preserving trusting relationships. The customer relationship manager will constantly identify opportunities to grow the customer base and build positive relationships with new clients. You should also be strategic and analytical when finding solutions to problems to ensure maximum client satisfaction.
- To be successful as a customer relationship manager, you should possess excellent communication skills and maintain the core values of the organization. You will conduct quality assurance surveys to determine customer satisfaction and use the findings to improve on areas of complaint. Ultimately, an outstanding customer relationship officer will work closely with sales and accounts managers to ensure that all staff preserves relationships with clients. Knowledge of email marketing is an added advantage
- Building and maintaining profitable relationships with key customers.
- Overseeing the relationship with customers handled by your team.
- Resolving customer complaints quickly and efficiently.
- Keeping customers updated on the latest products in order to increase sales.
- Meeting with managers in the organization to plan strategically.
- Expanding the customer base by upselling and cross-selling.
- Understanding key customer individual needs and addressing these.
- Conducting business reviews using CRM programs.
- Knowing your competition and strategizing accordingly.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Administration or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications.
- Superior product knowledge.
- A team player with leadership skills.
- Maintain a positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction.
- Marketing skills
- N50,000 – N80,000 monthly.
Deadline: 12th November, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.