County Finance Limited provides a lending opportunity to help businesses and individuals access quick finances for their needs and investors to get better returns. There are no middlemen, no banks and no lengthy negotiations or delays. Instead, it’s an open exchange with detailed information, empowering you to choose the loan or investment best suited for you.
Title: Customer Relationship Officer (Marketing)
Location: Ogba-Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Approach customers with the aim of winning new business
- Meet with existing customers to strengthen business relationships with a view to increase financial growth of the company.
- Aggressively market the company’s products to ensure favorable market response and optimum build-up of revenue.
- Implement marketing strategies / programs laid out by the company to boost profit.
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale.
- Achieve set disbursement targets and investment deals from Private, Public, Individuals and Corporates.
- Prepare documentation on the creation of risk assets to increase business office profitability
- Sell / Cross-sell and upsell the company’s products.
- Market the brand.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the management.
The ideal candidates must also be conversant with the following:
- Finance house operations, policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of the Finance house products and services.
- Business development and acquisition
- Marketing, Selling and Cross Selling
- Knowledge of current business trends and CBN Regulatory laws.
- Ability to evaluate needs of customers and determine what products or services would best serve those needs
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent Communications skills (written and oral)
- Marketing and Selling skills
- Leadership and negotiation skills
- Good Relationship management skills
- Confident and must possess excellent networking skills.
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity and responsibility
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned
- Team player with ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain excellent business relationship
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
Deadline: 30th April, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.