200 + Employees
FairMoney is constructing the top mobile bank for developing markets. The program is presently being expanded to Western Africa and South-East Asia as we provide other financial services (current account, savings, debit card). We began with a digital microcredit application for Android.
Title: Customer Retention Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Job type: Full time
- We are seeking a passionate and experienced Customer Retention Manager to join our team. As a credit-led mobile banking platform for emerging markets, FairMoney has quickly established itself as a leader in Nigeria and India.
- Since our launch in 2017, we have raised close to €50m from global investors like Tiger Global, DST & Flourish Ventures. We are focused on providing financial services to the underbanked population in emerging markets while offering an intuitive and customer-centric experience.
- Our ideal candidate is someone who has a strong background in customer retention and engagement, understands customer behavior, and has a deep knowledge of the financial industry.
- This is an exciting opportunity to work for a fast-growing company that is changing the industry and has an ambitious growth plan.
- If you are looking to make a significant impact while working in a dynamic and fun environment, this is the role for you!
- Develop customer retention strategies and programs across all markets where FairMoney operates to increase engagement and loyalty amongst our customers
- Analyze customer behavior and data to identify trends and build relevant retention strategies
- Develop and implement effective communication plans to engage and interact with customers through various channels, including email, SMS, in-app notifications, social media, etc.
- Build and maintain close relationships with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams to achieve common objectives and meet customer retention goals
- Leverage marketing automation platforms and customer database to maximize customer retention and engagement
- Collaborate with product teams to improve customer experience and identify opportunities to solve customer pain points and improve brand loyalty
- Participate in customer research and feedback activities to gather insights and identify opportunities to improve retention efforts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in customer retention and engagement, and/or loyalty programs
- Experience working in the financial services industry is a plus
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills with a strong understanding of customer data and behavior
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to build relationships across teams and stakeholders
- Experience with marketing automation tools and CRM platforms
- Proven track record of developing and implementing customer engagement and retention strategies and tactics
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and manage multiple projects at once.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Pension Plan
- Work From Home
- Training & Development
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online
- Screening call with a member of the recruitment team for 30 minutes