1010 A-Mart is a registered online mall that sells various affordable items ranging from food items, beauty and health products, cosmetics, fashion items and other products for standard Living.
Title: Customer service Advisor
Location: Lagos (Remote)
- A Customer Service Advisor, or Customer Service Assistant serves as the first point of contact for customers seeking to obtain advice from a company or organisation.
- Their primary duties include answering customer enquiries, making product recommendations or suggestions and providing information about services or products.
A Customer Service Advisor’s primary goal is to resolve all customer queries and ensure that customers are satisfied with the company’s service or products. Their main duties and responsibilities include:
- Responding to customer complaints
- Escalating problems to the technical team or other members of the product team
- Updating customer information in the company database
- Providing information about new and existing products and services
- Tracking and processing new orders and refunds
- Making sales and processing payments, when necessary
- Performing administrative tasks as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND qualification with a minimum of 1 year work experience
- A PC/ smartphone
- A stable internet connection
- Knowledge of communication tools like slack,teams etc.
- Experience working in a customer service role is desirable but not necessary as there will be training before and on the job.
Successful Customer Service Advisor candidate will have various prerequisite skills and qualifications that include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to accept criticism
- Sales and persuasive skills
- Attention to detail.
Deadline: 31st August, 2022.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.