Accelerex Network Limited is an Agent Network management service in Nigeria with the mission to deepen financial inclusion in Nigeria by providing innovative, simple, and accessible financial service solutions to the underserved through a network of most efficient agents.
Title: Customer Service Executive
- The CS Team member role is to provide 1st level support to its customers by resolving issues, responding to requests, guide product users through features and functionalities, conduct service measurement and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ultimately, you will help establish ANL reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during every aspect of the customer journey.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email, social media or live based on your assigned work hours.
- Undertake first level support action on all customer interactions and escalate to 2nd level if not amenable to first level resolution.
- Identify customer needs and help customers use product and service features effectively.
- Analyze and report product malfunctions by carrying out test with the team’s assigned POS periodically for effective proactive customer engagement.
- Take ownership of all customer issues and follow through with internal departments until resolution.
- Document resolved complaints, yet to be resolved and communicate status of resolution to customers.
- Consistently improve self by receiving trainings and practicing what is being taught.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of company’s products, services, systems, and processes.
- Liaise with all relevant teams for effective process management that is geared towards customers experience.
- Handle all customer interactions in line with the departmental SOP and request handling process.
- Carry out all assigned tasks within the role through the Accelerex Shared Services Center.
- B.Sc / HND in any discipline.
- 1 – 2 years experience.
- Previous experience or understanding of the Fintech or Financial institution will be an added advantage.
- CSR is expected to have Product / Market knowledge.
- Experience using Microsoft office and basic data analysis skills.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skill.
- CSR should have patience, positive attitude, negotiation skills and pay attention to details.
- CSR should be able to Multitask.
- CSR should be people oriented having Empathy, tenacity and tolerance (Threshold for receiving insults must be quite strong).
- CSR should have Conflict resolution skills
- CSR should have, Persuasion, Problem solving, Adaptability, Analysis and Organizational skills.
- CSR should have Computer skills
- CSR should have Time management and coordination skills.
- CSR must be willing to learn.
- This role would require you working shift, and sometimes weekends, and Public Holidays.
- However, you will be eligible for 2 days off every week.
Deadline: 31st March, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Jobs by WhatJobs