Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, an internet service provider (ISP) with large base of customers across different locations, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Title: Customer Service/Managed Services Coordinator
Location: Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client needs candidate that must ensures satisfactory delivery of all service requests (Relocation, hardware replacement, Wi-Fi Extension, upgrades). proactively liaise with all internal & external stakeholders and communicate prompt feedbacks in return to ensure all orders are processed on time.
- To increase market share of the company by providing top of line Managed Services and VAS (Value Added Services). Ensure visibility and effective packaging of the services in attractive bundles and releasing them in the market.
- Manage all service enquiries such as Relocation, hardware replacement, hardware installation, Wi-Fi Extension, and upgrades requests for customers.
- Coordinate all service requests with relevant stakeholders.
- Provide costing and recommendations for customers’ requests.
- Follow up on projects implementations.
- Accurately fill, update & send various service delivery reports to responsible stakeholders.
- Handover achieved tasks.
- Liaise with internal & external stakeholders to ensure all service requests are delivered promptly.
- Documentation, forms and reporting.
- Close deals with clients to ensure product quality is in line with the demand.
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND in any related field.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in the same ISP environment.
- Ability to understand the impact of operational decisions on organizational initiatives.
- Smart, proactive thinking and solution centered approach.
- Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analysing Information and Multi-tasking
- Proven track record of increasing market share.
- Ability to establish solid relations across Vendors, Operators, 3rd party etc.
Deadline: 17th August, 2022.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.