Mid sized business
1 to 50 Employees
Chapters & Heights Finance Limited
Chapters & Heights Finance Limited In order to enhance the firm’s deposit client base, presently operating in Lagos State is looking to hire naturally motivated and result-driven business development and deposit driven individuals.
Title: Customer Service Officer
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- University Degrees and/or related professional qualifications.
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years of customer service experience.
Requirements and Skill:
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school diploma
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.