AECC Global – With a global footprint that spans 15 countries and is continually growing, AECC is an education and migration agency making waves internationally. We’re proud to invest in our people and our technology as we transform access to international education for students everywhere.
Title: Customer Service Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Customer Service
- The incumbent should be somoene who can understand the customer’s requirements quickly and present solutions that meet their needs.
- This role is suited to individuals who are capable of remaining calm when customers are giving complaints.
What Does This Opportunity Mean for You
- Cold calling students using a given database to pitch overseas education
- Answering incoming calls from candidates, our other offices, etc.
- Using scripts to provide information about the services provided and present the company in the
best possible way
- To help bridge the gap between the marketing team and the recruitment/conversion team
- Deal with complaints or doubts to safeguard the company’s reputation
- Go the extra mile to meet the targets set by the company and facilitate the future goals
- Keep a record of the calls and record useful information
- Ask pertinent questions to understand the requirements of the calls.
Skills and Attributes Required
- BSc / BA English or equivalent qualification.
- 1 – 2 years of experience as a Customer Service Representative
- Track record of successfully meeting sales quotas, preferably over the phone
- Working knowledge of relevant computer programs such as CRM software and telephone systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in English
- Persistent and results-oriented.
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online
Jobs by WhatJobs