Flygo Travels is a growing traveling agency that provides educational, immigration, visa consulting, tour operation and places strong emphasis on the delivery of high-quality services. As a result of its expansion, career opportunities exist for high performing professionals that can contribute and thrive to a rapidly growing organization.
Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The candidate will be responsible to supports customers by providing helpful information, answering questions, and responding to complaints.
- They will be the front line of support for employees, clients and customers and they help ensure that customers are satisfied with products, services, and features.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field
- 1 – 3 years’ work experience as a Customer Service Representative.
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation
- Ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Customer Service Skills
- Documentation Skills
- Resolving Conflict
- Empathetic and Patience.
Deadline: 14th December, 2022.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and a CV to: email@example.com using “Customer Service Representative” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates will be assessed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.