Norak Technologies Limited is a digital transformation consultancy and software development company that combines the power of technology and training to empower and reposition organizations to run seamlessly and profitably. Norak has been designing, developing and deploying innovative solutions to organizations at all levels, which today has made us emerge as a reliable partner for world-class brands.
Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Anthony Village, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative. The Customer Service Representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/service information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk and understand the value of good communication skills. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these CSRs can gather that for you.
- The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Handle customer enquiries, answering any questions and queries in person, over the phone, or online.
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls.
- Generate sales leads.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information using the right methods/tools.
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Accurately listen to, record and respond to customer communications.
- Communicate in a friendly and professional manner with customers and internal departments.
- Upsell products or services as appropriate.
- Provide support and comprehensive product/service information to customers.
- Assist customers in making purchasing decisions.
- Look for cross-selling opportunities to increase individual purchase value and overall sales.
- Identify opportunities to enhance customer experience and turn dissatisfied customers into happy customers.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internal teams.
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree.
- Proficiency in English.
- 1/2 years of proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Deadline: 7th December, 2022.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.