Reckitt Benckiser, a global leader in consumer health and hygiene, is committed to enhancing lives and creating healthier homes. With a presence in 60 countries, we continuously push the boundaries, engaging top talent to challenge conventional thinking and develop innovative solutions that empower individuals to live healthier and happier lives.
Title: Customer Services Manager – Sub Saharan Africa
- Want to give your customers a reason to be happy? As Customer Services Manager with Reckitt, you’ll be part of Supply Leadership Team of Sub Saharan Africa and will lead overall Supply Services strategies.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Set the tone for your team – coaching, instilling a strong customer focus and setting high standards.
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications and work experience.
Skills & Competencies:
- Customer Services orientation in Supply Services
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools.
- Analytical, technically proficient and an excellent communicator
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Advanced creative problem solving and multi-tasking skills, work through to resolution.
You’ll love it because:
- You’ll have the freedom to make a difference.
- You’ll put your own ideas into practice.
- The products you get out there will allow people to live healthier lives and have happier homes. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will bring the very best out of you, every day.
Salary and Benefits
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package.
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online
- At Reckitt, we recognise that in real life, great people don’t always ‘tick all the boxes’. That’s why we hire for potential as well as experience.
- Even if you don’t meet every point on the job description, if this role and our company feels like a good fit for you, we still want to hear from you. Come and join a team whose purpose is to protect, heal and nurture in the relentless pursuit of a cleaner and healthier world.
- All qualified applicants to Reckitt will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability or medical condition; colour, ethnicity, race, citizenship, and national origin; religion, faith; pregnancy, family status and caring responsibilities; sexual orientation; sex, gender identity, gender expression, and transgender identity; protected veteran status; size or any other basis protected by appropriate law.