Mid sized business
1 to 50 Employees
Mwanga is a prominent provider of tech-driven business assistance and debt recovery services with a mission to become the principal extension of international teams in Africa.With a small agile team, we began our pilot operations in 2018, and since then, our team and results have grown rapidly. We are now trusted by important stakeholders for recovery efforts in Nigeria. We provide business support to companies with the goal of assisting them in scaling up through creative and ethical technological solutions. The top lenders in Africa rely on us to pay off their unpaid loans and expand our influence. We offer a variety of services, including data analysis, virtual assistant services, debt collection, telemarketing, call center outsourcing, and customer support.
Title: Debt Recovery Agent
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manages recovery of overdue loan
- Contacting customers daily/weekly and informing them of their overdue loans.
- Following up with customers daily/weekly on previous payment redemption date
- Advising customers on the best payment options and negotiating suitable payment plans.
- Thoroughly understands assigned portfolio and product
- Responding to customer queries and escalating accordingly
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date customer account information
- Reporting accurate customers feedback daily/weekly
Requirement / Specification
- Minimum Qualification: OND / HND / B.Sc
- Minimum of 2 years as loan recovery agent will be an added advantage
- Strong Written, Communication and Negotiation Skills.
- Experience in business loan collection will be an added advantage
- Previous experience with a micro-finance bank will be an added advantage
- Agile, Teachable and willing to learn
- Ability to collaborate with a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and strong Listening skills
- Persuasive, sales/marketing and analytical skills will bean added advantage
N50,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 30th June, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.