Mid sized business
1 to 50 Employees
UpEnergy increases access to clean energy technology for more people in the poor countries through carbon-financed distribution channels, combating poverty, enhancing health, and protecting forests. UpEnergy collaborates with technology companies and regional partners to provide low-income homes with high-quality, reasonably priced goods including efficient cookstoves, water purification systems, and solar lighting.
Title: Distribution Agent
Location: Abuja, Benue, Kaduna, Kogi, Kwara, Nasarawa
About the role
- Reporting to the State Team Lead, the Distribution agents will support the distribution processes by creating sales lead, following up with sales leads and assisting in collecting high quality data for our products.
- Assist in achieving distribution goals and targets for various stages of distribution development within your assigned territory.
- Daily distribution of stock and reconciliation of unsold units into the hub at the close of business with the Team Lead.
- Ensure proper management of the storage hubs, receipt booklets, work tools and Smart Home Stoves within your possession.
- Responsible for the remittance of all sales proceeds into the Team Lead by the close of business each day.
- Compliance with distribution and data collection of authentic end user data.
- Establish key partnerships and leads that convert to sales.
- Maintain positive customer relations.
- Send daily, weekly and monthly sales and distribution reports to the Team Lead.
Does this sound like you?
- Ability to identify sales opportunity and passion to drive sales.
- Minimum of Secondary school certificate
Deadline: Not specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply.