Brit Property Nigeria Limited (RC1404978) is a property development company incorporated in Nigeria by Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 and that the Company is limited by Shares. Our primary business interests are land, infrastructure/property development, land survey, property marketing, and estate agency.
Title: Executive Assiatant
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As an Executive Assistant, you will provide high-level administrative and general support to the office of the CEO.
- 3-5 years professional experience in the same role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of office management, computer software and social media.
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines.
- Good telephone etiquette.
- Must be able to work flexibly.
- Must reside within the island (Lekki-Ajah).
Deadline: 10th March, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Jobs by WhatJobs