CWAY Group – In 1999, Mr. Onest Che founded CWAY group, a Foods and Beverages company in Nigeria and steadfastly committed these investments towards improving people’s lives. Since then, CWAY has been tending to consumers’ health needs and other high quality premium products. Two decades of rapid growth after establishment, CWAY consistently became a reckoning force as a high employer of labor and the market leader in manufacturing of drinking water and the beverages investment sector in Nigeria.
Title: Executive Assistant
- We are looking for a well-organized Executive Assistant to provide support for our Board of Directors. This is a great opportunity to establish working relationships with high-level Executives and contribute to the overall efficiency of our organization
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Take minutes during meetings
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Answering phone calls in a polite and professional manner
- Welcoming visitors and identifying the purpose of their visit before directing them to the appropriate Board Member
- Managing the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
Requirements and Skills
- At least 5 years Work experience as an Executive Assistant, or Personal Assistant to a CEO, MD or Board of Directors
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality.
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.