FIRST Exploration & Petroleum Development Company Limited (FIRST E&P) is a Nigerian oil and gas company that was established in 2011. It started formal business operations on the 1st of July, 2012. FIRST E&P is a deeply technical, commercial and entrepreneurial organization, with full delivery capability across the entire upstream oil and gas value chain.
Title: Executive Assistant
Reports To: Managing Director
- Responsible for offering high-level support to the Executive Director and overseeing the end-to-end administration of the office.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external parties on all matters pertaining to the Office of the Managing Director.
- The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities and handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Anticipates and provides a high level of initiative and support to the Managing Director.
- Applies strategic business thinking to support the Managing Director across different functions within the business.
- Provides comprehensive diary management, using initiative to resolve conflicts and exercise judgment on priorities.
- Manage documents electronically, including letters, memos, itineraries, status reports, presentations, spreadsheets and other related documents.
- Maintains the highest level of confidentiality in handling files, email, and other sensitive information for the executives and in all aspects of the role.
- Schedule travels, arrange meetings and be responsible for handling information requests and staff requests.
- Work closely and effectively with the Managing Director and ensure he is well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the Managing Director’s deliverables.
- Conduct research to support the Managing Director as well as develop information packs for presentations and meetings.
- Collate and aggregate reports from the various units for the Managing Director’s use.
- Perform other related tasks as may be required by the Managing Director.
- Assist with daily administrative duties and complete a broad variety of administrative tasks.
- Build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manage a variety of special projects for the Managing Director
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum five years’ experience of providing support for C-Level Executives.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to plan, perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of client service and response.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships within and outside the organization.
- Expert level communication skills both verbal and visually.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Very strong records keeping and filing skills.
- Flexible, Resourceful & Trustworthy
- Assertive and consistent
- Demonstrate personal discipline.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Ability to out-think briefs for problem-solving
- Ability to perform and deliver under pressure with minimal supervision in a faced paced environment.
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online
Jobs by WhatJobs