Prospa is a bank for Nigerian entrepreneurs. We’re building the financial operating system for African entrepreneurs and businesses. Using our intuitive and beautifully designed mobile and web application, entrepreneurs are able to manage all their business and banking in one place.
Title: Executive Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Executive Assistant with deep experience supporting a CEO, COO, President, or senior C-level executive at a tech company going through significant growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Help the CEO prioritize and be efficient in comms.
- Help the CEO hire people.
- Proactively manage, assess, and predict the day-to-day needs of the CEO to ensure he is prepared for all meetings and events.
- Make recommendations for the CEO with regard to his time management, prioritization, delegation, and organization.
- Support the operations and culture of various Prospa teams.
- Contribute to team meetings and offsites by assisting with the production of materials and pre-reads, taking notes, and tracking action items.
- Partner with the CEO to track key project milestones as well as progress against personal, team, and company goals/targets.
- Establish new—and improve existing—administrative systems and processes.
- Assist with ad hoc projects, events, and travel arrangements as needed.
What is needed for the role
- Incredibly organized, with superb attention to detail and a strong ability to execute.
- Excellent with time management and able to quickly shift tasks and priorities as needed.
- A knack for working across various roles and teams in a fast-paced, changing environment while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient.
- To communicate, perform, and react well under pressure or ambiguity.
- Enjoy optimizing processes to make them more efficient.
- Adept at handling sensitive information and situations with care and confidence.
- Able to anticipate and respond to the needs of others before they arise.
- You have experience in a high-growth technology startup.
Here’s just some of our perks:
- Competitive Salary.
- Medical cover.
- Wellness perks.
- Paid time off (leave days)
- Work tools.
- Our mission is focused on empowering members to create better experiences, that same mission driven statement is a promise to our team.
- We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities.
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online
Not seeing our posts on LINKEDIN? Follow our Company Page - Jobnow Nigeria