Reposebay is a boutique recruitment company serving both micro employers and SMEs with customized solutions and human capital growth strategies. Her career advisory specialty services have impacted over 3000+ job seekers.
Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Certification in secretarial work, office administration, or related training.
- 2-3 years of experience as Executive Assistant.
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Advanced typing, note-taking, record-keeping, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling software such as MS Outlook, as well as call forwarding.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
Deadline: 25th August, 2022.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Not seeing our posts on LINKEDIN? Follow our Company Page - Jobnow Nigeria