The Albino Foundation (TAF) is a Non-Governmental Organisation registered in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission. TAF’s work focuses on the inclusion of persons with disabilities in Nigeria’s socio-political economy through advocacy action, legislative and policy change interventions, as well as collaborations for mainstreaming disability inclusion. TAF’s vision as a leading disability champion in Nigeria is an inclusive society for all.
Title: Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
- The Executive Assistant (EA) to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) will be responsible for the management and administration of the CEO’s office.
- S/he is to support in ensuring that the policies and procedures of the organization are fully complied with in collaboration with other team members. S/he will manage the physical and electronic documents by maintaining documentation, filing systems, and a contact database.
- In addition, s/he will be responsible for the coordination of the Governance function, maintaining an interface between the Management and the Board of The Albino Foundation (TAF).
- Planning and organizing all activities, workshops, and seminars that relate to the office of the CEO.
- Taking minutes of all strategic meetings involving the CEO’s office.
- Representing, where necessary the CEO at fora relating to the progress, advocacy, and showcasing of the Albino Foundation’s work.
- Act as a liaison person with programme and other relevant units on administrative issues as it relates to the CEO’s Office.
- Development and management of the Information Systems for the CEO’s office.
- Produce and contribute to programme/event reporting.
- Facilitate the financial processes for consultancies and other programme events with the support of the Finance Department as it relates to the CEO’s Office.
- Produce budgets for events and assist in the development of the programme’s budgets and plans by working closely with the other units.
- Ensure proper reporting, documentation and communication of all Board proceedings and meetings
- Coordinate Board and staff induction and orientation processes
- Coordinate proper documentation and filing of all TAF Statutory documents with relevant government agencies
- Coordinate the process of Board member recruitment and selection ensuring that all organizational equal opportunity parameters are considered
- Act in an advisory capacity to all members of the Board especially new members to facilitate their ability to perform effectively.
- Act as an information hub between TAF Management and the Board.
- Develop and oversee the implementation of an appropriate and user-friendly record, Management system and ensure files are up to date.
- Administer programme and other internal meetings and follow up staff and other stakeholders on relevant issues and action points.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or Arts / Humanities
- Membership in relevant professional Institute
- At least five years post NYSC experience in Administration.
- Excellent working knowledge of the Microsoft office suite
- Office administration experience
- Experience in basic financial management
- Experience in working with a non-governmental organization.
- Fluency in spoken and written English language
- Excellent planning and prioritization skills
- Ability to Think Strategically
- Excellent (proven) interpersonal and both oral and written communication skills
- Experience in planning and coordinating training/meetings.
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills.
- Multi-tasking skills
- Negotiation skills.
- Creative and takes initiative.
- Able to work effectively in a diverse team environment
- Good motivator of others
- Willing to work additional hours at crucial times.
- Self-motivated person able to work with minimum supervision
- Effective team player.
- Internal: All staff
- External: Service providers, Partners, Government Agencies, Board Members, and other stakeholders.
Deadline: 17th March, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.