Thinkmint Nigeria is a one stop platform that counsel businesses and organizations on their key strategic issues, leveraging our deep industry expertise and using analytical rigor to help them manage the toughest and most critical business problems. We also connect customers and users to the best products and services and make it easy to access these products and services at the best price. Thus, you can trust us when we say we do “more than marketing”.
Title: Eye Clinic Administrator
- Our ideal Eye Clinic Administrator should possess excellent administrative skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for gathering, processing, and maintaining patient records and reports.
- Take note of lenses not available and follow it up, to ensure the patient gets it in time.
- Give lenses from the store to opticians to fix.
- Follow-up on patients who have finished eye test procedures and ensure they see the optometrist.
- Booking appointments for patients.
- Good organization, time management and scheduling skills
- Experienced in using office management software, including word processing software and spreadsheets
- Taking regular inventory of office supplies
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of files and filing system
- Coordinating schedules, arranging meetings, distributing memos and reports and ensuring that everyone is kept current of necessary company news and information
- Operating copy equipment, fax machines, printers or other equipment necessary.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND qualification
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer
- Solid knowledge of office procedures experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multitask.
Deadline: 8th August, 2022.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the email.