200 + Employees
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric)
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, is driven by a mission to revolutionize the customer experience and become the preferred energy provider wherever electricity is consumed. With a strong focus on innovation and a relentless pursuit of excellence, Ikeja Electric empowers individuals and businesses alike by delivering reliable power solutions.
Title: Facility Officer
- Responsible for coordinating construction and maintenance activities by providing support for facility supervisors.
- Responsible for producing as-built drawings for all our office locations
- The facility officer will provide professional input on new projects and apply architectural knowledge in construction and related projects
- Produce 2D and 3D designs using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications for new undertaking offices to assist facility supervisors in renovation costing
- Prepare and present designs, specifications, estimated costs, and proposed construction schedules for all assigned renovation projects
- Creates detailed plans integrating engineering, electrical, and HVAC considerations and present for statutory sign-off and approvals
- Liaise with government agencies for statutory approval for all renovation and new construction projects
- Make on-site visits to check on project status and report on project progress
- Assist in organizing and maintaining project files, ensuring that all relevant information is properly recorded and accessible
- Assist in construction administration by reviewing shop drawings, responding to requests for information (RFIs), and conducting site inspections to ensure that the construction aligns with the design intent and specifications.
- Co-ordinate all premises work, and engage necessary service providers, to execute planned preventive and responsive maintenance
- Responsible for project planning and management of building renovation work at the Head Office/Business Units and other IE Locations, overseeing building projects, renovations, improvements, or refurbishment
Deadline: Jun 30, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply.