Mid sized business
1 to 50 Employees
Fadac Resources –Proven approach, significant effects, and long-lasting outcomes. These are the features that distinguish our business from others. At Fadac Resources, we provide companies human capital solutions that may enhance oral performance while lowering employment practice risk.
1). Marketing Executive
- We are seeking to employ a Real Estate Marketing Executive who has a comprehensive understanding of real estate services, one who will assist in the overall management of a diverse portfolio.
- Identifying and researching opportunities that come up in new and existing markets.
- Oversee the negotiations surrounding the sale and purchase of real estate;
- Track and evaluate business development plans and efforts on an ongoing basis.
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the company’s growth.
- Research competitors and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities and customer needs.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc. Degree in any related field.
- Additional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years of marketing / sales / business development experience in real estate
- Good knowledge of promoting investment opportunities to clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Supervise, maintain and compile financial reports and statements in compliance with financial regulations and requirements.
- Analyse balance sheets.
- Create and Maintain Budget.
- Manage general ledger accounts.
- Update financial statements.
- Maintain accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Pay and manage monthly payroll.
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly financial reports.
- Liaise with external Accountants, Auditors, and Tax Consultants to ensure that company financial records and reports are up to date and follow government regulations.
- To maintain basic financial records for the entire company i.e., keeping P&L records, tax records, preparing invoices, etc.
- Maintain service contracts on office equipment.
- BSc in relevant fields
- Minimum of 3 years of Accounting experience.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- High Competency with Quickbooks or Sage
- High Competency with Microsoft Excel
- Innate drive to succeed and take initiative.
- Excellent organizational skills to meet goals and set priorities.
Deadline: Jul 22, 2023
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.