JSK Consulting Group – Our client in the Telecommunication industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Title: Female IT/Administrative Executive
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role is primarily responsible for managing the schedules and communications of IT Director.
- The role involves prioritizing emails and phone calls, gathering documents to prepare for meetings and coordinating travel arrangements.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Preparing, reports, memos and other documents for the IT Director
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Scheduling of meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analysing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
Qualifications and Experience
- First Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant work experience.
- Preferably female for gender balance.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks.
- Excellent time management skills & Well-developed organisational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional discretion
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 30th August, 2022.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “IT / Admin” as the subject of the mail.