Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions, education and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi is an allied organization to Family Health International (FHI360) with co-existing and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
Title: Finance & Admin Assistant
Job Category: Fixed Term
- Will be responsible for the provision of accounting, administrative, and logistical support services to the Project Head Office as well as to the state offices.
- S/he will prepare monthly financial report forms which accompany executed sub-project documents, prepare monthly reporting/ budgets, enter data into excel spreadsheets and automated MIS reports and disseminate information to project head and state offices.
- Assist the Accountant to ensure the accurate keeping of all books of account for the project, including checking account, equipment and supply registers and all accounting records.
- Work with the Accountant to lead the preparation of monthly and annual financial reports, including financial status of sub-projects account activities with accompanying bank documentation and receipts. Assist the Accountant in monitoring sub-project budgets in accordance with approved work plan activities.
- Assist the Accountant in the maintenance of an efficient records/storage of all office supplies
Minimum Recruitment Standard
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business administration.
- Experience with administrative and secretarial skills.
- Sound accounting skills.
- Experience with large complex organization is required, familiarity with international NGOs preferred.
Deadline: Monday; 22nd August, 2022.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward a Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the Job Title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview.
Not seeing our posts on LINKEDIN? Follow our Company Page - Jobnow Nigeria