Mid sized business
1 to 50 Employees
Moytel Consultants Limited
Moytel Consultants Limited assists operators, vendors, and governmental bodies in keeping up with the rapid evolution of information and communications technology.
Title: Finance/Admin Officer (Male)
- Work with the Finance Manager to improve existing accounting systems
- Signing of project documents and uploading for invoicing on the client’s portal
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management reports.
- Assist with project financial-related work as required
- General administrative support, receiving and sorting mail and deliveries, scheduling appointments.
- Give support to the field project team.
- Assist with project-related administrative work as required
- Prepare monthly, Quarterly reports on the Project Managers’ Expense sheet.
- Track expenses and process expense reports.
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions.
- Prepare analysis of accounts.
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.
- Reconcile payment with disbursement for field engineers across all projects
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
- Reconciling bank balances with the ledgers.
- Compliance with procedures.
- Any other task as assigned by your line manager.
- B.Sc in Accounting.
Minimum Professional Qualification:
- Any other professional-related qualification
Minimum Previous Experience:
- 3 – 5 years erxperience
Minimum Additional Training:
- Computer System
- Accounting software
- Advanced Excel skills
- At least 3 years of working experience.
- Building and Managing Relationships
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Good Industry Knowledge
- Good Networking Skills
- Change Management Skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Ability to create, compose and edit written materials.
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
Deadline: 10th July, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.