Old Mutual Nigeria consists of a Life Assurance and General Insurance business and provides a wide spectrum of insurance solutions tailored to meet unique individual and corporate clients’ circumstances.
Title: Finance Assistant
Job ID: JR-36285
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role captures information in electronic format in accordance with set standards.
- The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts.
- Arranges payment of bills and accounts.
- Checks the amounts to be paid and received by a business unit.
- Compares costs with budgets.
- Handles general accounts queries.
- Responsible for transaction processing.
- Checks account order forms and receipts are filled in correctly.
- Sets up new accounts.
- Accountable for service delivery through own efforts.
- Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills.
- Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results.
- Accepts and lives the company values.
- Keeps records of financial transactions.
- Keeps customer account details up to date.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc).
Deadline: 7th March, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online
Jobs by WhatJobs