200 + Employees
Cool TV & Wazobia TV
Cool TV & Wazobia TV is recruiting for the following vacant position:
Title: Finance Business Partner
- Finance Business Partner shall be responsible for delivering high quality and timely budgeting, financial planning, financial data analysis and accounting to support and enable optimal decision making.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities;
- Provision of financial advice and expertise into organizational accounting processes
- Identifying, analyzing and providing recommendations to resolve financial issues that are aligned to the company.
- Partner with the company to create high value reports that meet the company’s needs.
- Providing weekly/monthly accurate accounting information.
- Adhering to established processes, identify areas for improvement and resolve.
- Ensuring data integrity and consistency.
- Partnering with business units to ensure reporting requirements are met including completion of financial Statements and other financial reporting
- Investigating and report on significant budgetary variances, identifying any remedial action that needs to be taken.
- Analyzing the month end financial position, investigate variances and make appropriate adjustments if necessary in line with internal procedures.
- Meeting regularly with budget holders to assess financial performance and to provide financial management information, analysis and advice.
- Working with internal and external audit and ensure follow up and implementation of matters arising.
- Liaising with and assisting other staff within the Finance Team to ensure that corporate, statutory and performance monitoring requirements are met.
- Bsc/HND in Accounting or Finance related field
- 4- 8 years of work experience as an accountant in a fast paced organisaion
- Knowledge using Accounting Software
- ACA will be a plus
- Based in Port-Harcourt
- Reconciliation of bank, cash, suppliers’ and customers’ ledger
- Review and ensure prompt cash and bank payment processing including manager’s check and transfer
- Timely process & remittance of VAT, PAYE, WHT & other statutory payments
- Supervise, disburse and reimbursement of petty cash expenses.
- Responding to tax & audit exercise.
Deadline: Jun 28, 2023
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.