Alert Microfinance Bank is one of the most leading microfinance banks in Nigeria with deep coverage of major markets in Lagos State and its environ. We have been actively supporting the growth of several businesses – MSME via our financial services. Our core mandate is providing affordable, flexible financial and non-financial services to MSME Customers.
Title: Finance Manager
Employment Type: Part-time
- Finance Manager is responsible to assist the overall coordination, leading and supervision of all functions in the finance management and procedure, financial reporting, financial grant management and compliance.
- Managing and coordinating monthly reporting, budgeting and reforecast processes.
- Providing back office services such as accounts payable, collection and payroll.
- Monitoring cash flow and ensuring the integrity and accuracy of day-to-day financial preparations.
- Maintaining a strong framework of internal controls, accounting processes and procedures.
- Reviewing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Presenting monthly results and reports to management as well as to relevant colleagues.
- Providing insightful reporting and commercial analysis to support management decision making.
- Managing the cash-flow needs of the company while managing debt profiles and investments.
- Carrying out post investment and expenditure reviews.
- Oversee general ledger, revenue recognition, accounts receivables & payables, intercompany, treasury, taxation, and payroll.
- Ensuring that payments to vendors and salaries are processed.
- Controlling budgets and expenditure.
- Researching on factors influencing business performance.
- Managing relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, bankers, tax authorities and so on.
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND in Accounting and Finance related role.
- Minimum of 5 years of Cognate experience as Deputy Finance Manager is a MUST.
- Previous experience in Management and proficient use of accounting software E.g Quickbooks, Peachtree, SAP
- Chartered membership of a relevant professional association, e.g. ACA, ICAN, ACCA.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package, especially Excel and Word.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Demonstrates ability to identify problems.
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and to multi-task to meet deadlines.
- Promotes team work, contributes towards building team consensus and acts as a team player.
- Consistently approach work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude.
Deadline: 15th March, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Finance Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Jobs by WhatJobs