Hope Payment Service Bank Limited (Hope PSBank) is Nigeria’s premier Digital-first Bank. Incorporated in September, 2019, Hope PSBank leverages digital technologies to deliver inclusive financial services. Our belief is that everyone irrespective of education, social or economic status and location should have access to financial and payment services with ease and convenience. We seek to provide the 4As – Accessibility, Affordability, Availability and Awareness of Digital Financial Services.
Title: Finance Officer
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
- Oversee the preparation and planning of budgets.
- Ensure financial records are kept up-to-date with the latest transactions and changes.
- Contribute to financial audits.
- Monitor all bank deposits and payments.
- Perform periodic financial analysis to detect and resolve problems.
- Prepare balance sheets and invoices.
Requirements and skills
- BSc Degree in Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- Proven work experience as a Finance Officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience using financial software
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Professional qualification (ICAN/ACA) is a must
Deadline: 15th March, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email.