Robert Bosch West Africa is a growing region of the Bosch group present in Lagos, Nigeria and Accra, Ghana. We operate in the business divisions of Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Security Systems, Thermo Technology, Drive and Control.
Title: Financial Accountant
- Employees can work remotely
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Limited
The purpose of the position is to manage the overall accounting tasks for Robert Bosch Limited ensuring optimal end-to-end service levels focusing on standardization and automation in a compliant manner.
- Follow standardised and approved accounting processes and procedures for month-end and year-end closing including co-ordination of annual external audit and indirect and other taxes
- Support to business units and General Manager from operational accounting perspective
- Ensure compliance with internal controls and relevant regulatory requirements
- Balance sheet recons, including bank reconciliations
- Support tax department with statutory audits
- Financial reporting on entity level (Cashflow and finance data)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Finance or Accounting or its equivalent
- CPA 2 or its equivalent
- Fluent in English
- ICT (information and computer technology) proficient
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to collaborate with numerous parties and across all levels
- Ability to look at the big picture across end-to-end processes and implement successful solutions
- Adherence to deadlines, time, and priority management
- Analysis skills is essential
- Service mindset
Deadline: Not Stated
How to Apply: Candidates should Click Here to apply.
Jobs by WhatJobs