HRbreakoutroom – A platform for all HR conversations with Industry Leaders around the globe. Relevant impact on Career Mentoring, Resourcing, Learning and Advisory
Title: Financial Business Partner
About the job
- The company is an international brand agency with HQ in Paris, France. The role is based in Lagos, Nigeria and reports to General Manger and functionally to the HR HQ Manager.
a. Monthly and Annual accounting Reporting
- Ensure accurate writing of main accounting procedures and other financial data
- Ensure seamless accounts reconciliation on Sage
- Ensure compliance to relevant local finance laws and regulations
- Preparation and maintenance of financial reports.
- Recording, reporting and analysing cost data of company
- Budget monitoring and monthly reconciliations
b. Monthly and annual tax and social declaration.
c. P&L, working capital and cash Forecasts (budget N+1, Updates and 3 years plan)
d. Tax, social and exchange regulation monitoring.
e. Cash monitoring with monthly bank and cash reconciliation
f. Insurance and tax audit follow up
g. Management and follow up of brand administrative requirements such as NAFDAC
- Liaising with Head office HR team to manage local employees (agreement, payroll)
- drafting of administrative documents related to the employment of employees
- Collaborating with Immigration consultant for expatriate staff
- 5 to 8 years of experience in the desired field
- Degree in financial/ accounting, level +3
- Financial and accounting background
- Pack office (Word, Excel)
- Local law
- Labour law
- Payroll and taxes management
- Compensation management Dashboard
- Social legislation
• Direct Report Line: General Manager
• Functional relationship: Finance Deputy Director – Africa & Paris
• Team Management: No
Deadline: Not Stated
How to Apply: Candidates should Click Here to apply online.