Nestoil is a leading Nigerian company in the Oil and Gas sector, specializing in Engineering, Procurement, Construction, and Commissioning (EPCC) services. With a remarkable track record spanning nearly three decades, Nestoil has emerged as the largest indigenous EPCC company in Nigeria. Our commitment to local content development has played a pivotal role in the growth and advancement of the industry. Throughout our journey, we have consistently delivered exceptional projects, contributing to the development and sustainability of Nigeria’s oil and gas sector.
Title: Fleet Officer
- In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the provision of safe and dependable transportation and logistics services to meet the needs of the Group.
As a Fleet Officer, you will:
- Manage and process all logistics arrangements for local travel for staff and visitors and manage the logistics for foreign travel
- Negotiate favourable payment terms and act to ensure prompt payment of mechanics. Ensure adequate monitoring of mechanics and due process for vendor selection.
- Act to ensure timely registration of new vehicles purchased by the Group as well as renewal of all vehicle licenses, road worthiness, LGA stickers etc.
- Act to ensure prompt and accurate payment of insurance premiums for all company cars and ensure the prompt renewal of existing insurance policies upon expiration.
- Conduct analysis of vehicle status and make recommendations for timely replacement to improve cost-efficiency.
- Control transfer and movement of vehicles between locations as required by operations.
- Act to ensure all vehicle operation policies and systems are up to date and enforced within field operations.
- Act to ensure all drivers operate in a safe and secure manner
- Conduct driver planning and scheduling and register transportation requests.
- Facilitate airport pick-ups for VIP visitors and transportation during official visits
- Monitor and manage the provision of monthly fuel purchase for all company-owned vehicles and diesel for employees with respect to HR directives on staff entitlement.
- Act to ensure the availability of pool drivers for vehicles travelling outside Lagos on official duty.
- Monitor and oversee the activities of all pool drivers.
- Perform any other duties assigned by line manager or supervisor
What are we Looking for?
- First Degree in Administration or any business-related degree `
- In pursuit of relevant qualification in Administrative/Operations management.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in logistics or fleet management
- Excellent administrative and customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent crisis and people management skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Intuitiveness and attention to detail
- Supervisory skills
Deadline: 22nd June, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online