Fambes Diagnostics Limited is an indigenous medical diagnostics and imaging center currently located in Idimu, Lagos State, Nigeria. With our highly qualified team, we are committed to the delivery of best services to doctors and patients. We deliver the best medical diagnostics healthcare services in terms of using the best technology expertise to achieve best result accuracy and quality.
Title: Front Desk/Customer Service Officer
Location: Jakande, Ijegun – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Front desk / Customer Service Representative is the first point of contact in an organization. The Customer Service Representative handles complaints, inquiries, inquiries, and provide appropriate solutions and information to clients, and follow up to resolve any issues their customers experience.
- Maintain expert knowledge about company products or services to help customers best.
- Following up with clients or customers
- Determining the quickest, most effective ways to answer a client’s or customer’s questions
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- OND, HND or BSc in Health Information, Health Records or Mass Communication.
- Work experience as Customer Service Manager, Sales Support Specialist, and Technical Support Specialist or Customer support is an added advantage.
Deadline: 8th May, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application and CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.