KO Properties is a real estate company that is legally incorporated and registered in Nigeria as a limited liability company. Originally established in 2006 as a modest property agent firm, we have experienced significant growth over the years and have emerged as a reputable real estate development and management company. Our dedicated efforts have propelled us to become a formidable player in the industry.
Title: Front Desk Executive
Location: Ajah / Abraham Adesanya, Lagos
- Meeting and greeting clients.
- Keeping the reception area tidy.
- Answering and forwarding phone calls.
- Consultant Management.
- Follow up on client payments, Receipt Issuing.
- E-mail marketing & bulk SMS management.
- Client database management/client management follow-up.
- Follow up with inventory and impress for office use.
- Follow up with Realtors/Consultants and ensure sales from the above–mentioned.
- Sourcing more consultants and establishing new business
- Maintain accurate records of business transactions.
- Aiming to achieve the best from Realtors/Consultants.
- Document and give a formal report on Realtors/Consultants.
- And any other duties assigned to you by the Management.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with at least 2 years work experience.
- Must reside at Chevron and its Environ.
- Must have a real estate background.
Deadline: 22nd June, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.