Gate and Carter Limited is a real estate company that bridges the gap between Real Estate and peace of mind for clients – in building a dream home or boosting their investment portfolio. It is interested in building desirable smart homes, i.e, homes with smart features such as Alexa Intelligence, keyless doors, motion sensor lights, CCTV, etc.
Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- You will act as the ‘face’ of our company and ensure visitors receive a heartwarming welcome.
- You have required to coordinate all front desk activities, including calls, reservations and guest services. As a Front Desk Officer, you should combine a pleasant personality with a dynamic professional attitude to supervise and lead. Ultimately, you should be able to provide professional and friendly service to our customers.
- Ensure the front desk is tidy and has all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and informative leaflets).
- Train and supervise support staff, including drivers, security guards and call center agents.
- Schedule shifts.
- Ensure timely and accurate customer service.
- Answer phone calls and handle complaints and specific customer requests.
- Troubleshoot emergencies from walk-in or call-in clients.
- Monitor, stock and order office supplies.
- Ensure proper mail distribution.
- Prepare and monitor office supplies budget.
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
- Ensure company’s policies and security requirements are met.
Requirements & Skills
- HND / BSc in any related field.
- Proven work experience as a Front Desk Manager or Reception Manager.
- Hands-on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers).
- Thorough knowledge of customer service, office management and basic bookkeeping procedures.
- Proficiency in English (oral and written).
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Must be female.
Deadline: 14th March, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] and copy [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Your Cover Letter should be the body of the email.