Prestigious Consulting Group is a Professional HR Consultancy Firm. We focus on improving organizational performances through strategic people & process management. We focus on finding the best talents across Nigeria for our clients.
Title: Front Office Manager
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Job
- We are looking for a friendly, professional, and customer-oriented Front Office Manager to join our team. As the Front Office Manager, you will make sure that customers and visitors feel welcome and are well looked after.
- Your role will include overseeing employee schedules, front office staff training, and perform the basic reconciling of receipts.
- Supporting, training, and supervising front office staff.
- Ensuring that all customer-related tasks are handled accurately and on time to improve guests’ experience.
- Handling customer complaints and special requests.
- Scheduling staff shifts and managing other HR-related tasks.
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the reception area.
- Monitoring stock and ordering office supplies, including stationery and information leaflets.
- Preparing monthly management reports on customer feedback, bookings, and cancellations.
- Managing the departmental budget.
- Updating files and records.
- Enforcing all cash-handling, checking, and credit procedures.
- High School Diploma or an Associate Degree.
- Client services or management experience.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Basic accounting skills.
- The ability to remain positive and focused in a fast-paced environment.
- Good time management skills.
- Great computer skills and the ability to learn new skills quickly.
- A professional appearance.
- You need to have good people skills, a professional appearance, and be highly organized to be a successful Front Office Manager.
- The ideal candidate should have previous customer service and office management experience.
N120,000 – N150,000 / Month.
Deadline: 30th September, 2022.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Not seeing our posts on LINKEDIN? Follow our Company Page - Jobnow Nigeria