Moniepoint is a global business payments and banking platform and recently became QED Investors’ first investment in Africa. We are the partner of choice for over 600,000 businesses of all sizes, powering the dreams of SMBs and providing them with equal access to the tools they need to grow and scale.
Title: Frontend Engineer (Women In Tech Internship)
Location: Lagos (Remote)
We’re in search of the next Dream 5 To join our team!
- Get mentored for 6 months, work on real life-changing projects and get paid at one of Africa’s most prominent fintech.
- Join the Moniepoint Women in Tech Internship Programme by applying on the link below.
What you’ll get to do
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Applies engineering principles to solve complex problems through sound and creative engineering.
- Quickly learns new engineering methods and incorporates them into his or her work processes.
- Demonstrates skill in time management and completing software projects in a cooperative team environment.
To succeed in this role, we think you should have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- One year of programming experience in React or Angular
- Have an understanding of computer science fundamentals, including data structures and algorithms
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles.
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online
Jobs by WhatJobs