Terawork – Our client, a leading multinational Fintech firm with major base in USA, is recruiting competent and qualified professional to fill the position below:
Title: Full Stack Developer (Node Js)
Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a performance-driven Full-stack Node.js Developer who can help us bring our platform to the next level of functionality, scalability, and user experience.
- Our organization is actively developing new event-driven microservices architecture to form a foundational platform for delivering new trading applications.
- Responsible for delivering software end-to-end.
- Liaising with product managers and designers, to coordinating across international development teams on engineering and architecture, to working with our QA and devops teams.
- To deliver a quality, innovative product to the traders and investors who depend on our platform every day.
- Architecture, implementation, and delivery of new web-based trading UI functionality.
- Problem solving and debugging skills, especially for production issues.
- Hosting and participating in code review.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science
- At least 3 years’ professional web application development experience
- Expert-level Node.js and TypeScript knowledge, and curiosity to learn more
- Knowledge of microservice patterns, messaging, distributed system design
- Broad knowledge of web platform and technologies
- Superior analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Effective communication skills to work with different teams across an international company
- Automated unit testing and test-driven development
- Robust understanding of performance issues, computational complexity, and code optimization.
- Familiarity and implementation of industry-standard algorithms and design patterns
- Proactive and team player who can deliver in a high-pressure demanding environment.
- Familiarity with Apache Kafka, Kubernetes or Docker Swarm, GraphQL, MongoDB, Redis,
- Nest.js, RxJS, or similar technologies
- Familiarity with financial services
- Interest in UX and UI design implementation.
Deadline: 6th March, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online