Cavista is a global technology company creating cloud-based software solutions for clients. With operations around the world, we globalize, standardize and localize our processes, while at the same time remaining sensitive to specific needs in different regions. Our mission is to empower organizations with the world’s best technology solutions.
Title: General Manager
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
We are searching for:
- A General Manager to serve as a strategic leader to all areas of the business. An experienced leader with a people first mindset, demonstrating our culture in every interaction to empower organizational leadership across all teams.
- As General manager you will be responsible for supporting and executing on the vision and mission of Cavista, while delivering a world class experience and driving operational excellence.
- Support the execution of operational excellence through collaboration with all business partners
- Partner to support and execute business growth strategies
- Engage and collaborate with global leadership teams
- Ensure day-to-day operational excellence and compliance
- Attract, develop, and retain the best and brightest talent by providing mentorship and development opportunities within Cavista
- Foster a collaborative environment across geographical locations to deliver world-class software solutions
- Manage Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and execute operations in an appropriate, cost-effective manner
- Solve problems and execute resolutions with a sense of urgency and ownership
- Master’s Degree in Business or equivalent required
- 8+ years of management experience with demonstrated ability to drive operational excellence and foster a collaborative environment
- 5+ years of operations management and leadership experience with profit and loss responsibility
- Experience leading in a technology or healthcare industry preferred
- Entrepreneurial mindset focused on innovation, process excellence and quality improvement
- Strong interpersonal, communication and financial skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and negotiation skills
Cavista offers even more
- Competitive Compensation.
- 5 – day workweek.
- Competitive Health Insurance (Employee + Spouse + 4 children).
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Training Programs
- Growth and Development
- Remote working and IT Assets provided for Remote employees
- Mentoring and Counseling
- Referral Bonus
- Work from Anywhere – Flexibility that allows you to work where you are most comfortable, whether at home, at work, or a combination of both
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online
Jobs by WhatJobs