Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited is a progressive Human Resource Management Firm with its Headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. We are a team of professionals from various field of study who have come together to build Eclat Human Resources Consulting serving clients across the nation.
Title: General Manager
- Oversee day-to-day operations, assigning weekly performance goals and assuring their completion, while accomplishing your own goals.
- Provide enterprise leadership by developing, motivating, and instilling confidence in both junior and senior staff members.
- Provide suggestions for business growth and ideas for increasing revenue.
- Create, review, and implement effective business plans.
- Manage administrative, logistical, human resources, and accounting services to support company operations.
- Maintain the quality of products, services, and customer support in line with service level agreements and other retention strategies.
- Seek and identify market needs, product requirements, competitive information, and other knowledge essential for strategic efforts.
- Assist in employee recruitment, training, performance evaluation, promotion, and termination activities.
- Identify business opportunities with new and existing customers.
- Monitor cash transactions and plan for cash to be deposited at the bank on a daily or weekly basis
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information trends.
- Prepare accurate records of daily expenditures for the company.
- Ensure monthly reconciliations of both cash and bank statements.
Educational Qualification and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, and Public Administration or related field (Master’s Degree is an added advantage.)
- 2-3 years of experience as a general manager or similar position especially in the hospitality industry.
- Membership in a recognized professional body i.e., ICAN, ACCA (will be an added advantage.)
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Programmes (MS Excel and MS Word specifically.)
- Proficient with the use of accounting software tools such as QuickBooks, Sage50, ORION, etc. (will be an added advantage.)
- Exemplary leadership skills and extensive experience in creating and leading high-performing teams.
- High level of integrity and credible player in development.
- High level of accountability, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Good relationship management skills and the ability to work closely with local partners.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and timeliness in executing assigned responsibilities.
- Knowledge of leadership, communication, and public relations techniques to interact with a variety of people.
- Proven experience in developing long-term relationships with partnering organizations.
- Decisiveness and willingness to take well-reasoned risks.
NGN150,000 / Month.
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the email.
Jobs by WhatJobs