Mid sized business
1 to 50 Employees
Reputable Indigenous Engineering Company
A Reputable Indigenous Engineering Company is seeking to recruit for the following role:
Title: Graduate Accountant
- A reputable indigenous Engineering firm in Lagos, Nigeria seeks to hire a Graduate Accountant with an analytical mind and fantastic organizational skills.
- The candidate will be responsible for updating financial statements, maintaining accounts receivable and accounts payable, processing monthly payroll, preparing financial reports and ensuring compliance with financial regulations. Candidate will perform other related duties/assignments as may be required.
- Assisting in the preparation of financial statements and reports.
- Conducting financial analysis and reconciliations
- Supporting budgeting and forecasting processes
- Assisting in tax compliance and audits
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams on special projects
- Maintaining accurate and organized financial records
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and practices
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Deadline: Not Stated
How to Apply: Interested applicants should Click Here to apply online.