Mid sized business
1 to 50 Employees
Family Homes Funds
Family Homes Funds – We invest in buildings to make it possible for hardworking Nigerian families to possess their own houses. We do this because affordable housing not only fulfills a fundamental human right by providing families with the environment they need to flourish and a better overall feeling of well-being, but it is also a significant engine of national progress.
Title: Admin Assistant
- The job holder provides crucial support and assistance to the team, this involves a wide range of administrative tasks. Additionally, the job holder will assist the Executive Management Team and senior staff with research, report writing and other administrative tasks assigned.
- Assist with administrative tasks such as scheduling meetings, maintaining project documentation, preparing reports, and managing the department-related correspondences.
- Support the coordination of activities, tasks, and timelines, ensuring that team members have the necessary resources and information to meet deadlines.
- Assist in the Due diligence on prospective developers’ information.
- Ensure proper filing and archiving of the department-related documents for easy accessibility during reference and for audit purposes.
- Assist the entire team in necessary day-to-day tasks.
- Participate in meetings, taking minutes, and follow–up on action items.
- Contribute ideas and insights to improve processes and workflows.
- Support in preparation of term sheets and review of transaction documentation.
- A Degree from a top university or college is required.
- A Master’s degree and a professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- 0-2 years working experience
Deadline: 22nd September, 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to apply online