BrainShare Technologies is a topnotch IT Company that specializes in quality Network and IT Services. We have taken this challenge by providing services which include High Capacity Network Connectivity, Network Virtualization, Network Managed Solutions, Network Design, Network Installation, Network Management and Security Video, Voice and Data integrated Solutions and more (Powered by NINEXT).
Title: Project Trainee
Location: Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Introduce new networking technologies or improve existing technologies to add value to existing services & capabilities.
- Carry out splicing of optic fiber once installation has been completed and approved by QA.
- Documentation of optic fiber core assignment, power level, and pictures of optic fiber cable as-built layout.
- Site supervision for optic fiber cable installation.
- Site survey and preparation of BOQ.
- Provide first level technical support to Client.
- Attend and provide technical support during sales meeting with Client.
- Develop solutions that drive the success of our network.
- Participate in developing policies, procedures and technical reports.
- Handles & coordinates network trouble shooting & fault analysis.
- Trouble shooting and splicing of optic fiber cable.
- Leverage networking tools to identify & mitigate networks anomalies.
- Ensure stable & reliable network services.
- Monitors the network performance on daily basis.
- Ask Client targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem.
- Talk Client through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they have solved a technical issue.
- Provide prompt attention to trouble ticket.
- Manages deployment & maintenance of network monitoring, analysis & reporting tools.
- Manages installation of network hardware & software.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in Network Engineering.
- Any other Tasks assigned to you by the Management.
Personal Qualities & Qualifications
Job Holder need to be:
- Degree holder in Electrical Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Computer Engineering or Science from reputable higher institution with minimum of second class upper.
- Good understanding of Telecommunications principle, use of Single Mode, Multi-Mode, optic fiber, Maintenance of BTS (Base Transmission Station). SDH (Synchronous Digital Hierachy).
- A focussed, self-motivated Technical Support Officer with creative flair who will bring Network strategies to life.
- Profound knowledge of optic fiber installation, splicing and testing.
- Candidate must possess excellent customer interface, analytical and presentation skills and be able to influence internal and external organizations.
- A highly effective individual who has an absolute eye for detail and is focussed on improving business performance through exceptional Network – Strategies/Solutions execution, reporting and evaluation.
Demands on the Job
- Must have at least 2 years cognate experience in Optic Fiber networking from telecommunication related organisation especially ISP firm.
- Ability and wiliness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work under none or minimal supervision.
- Maybe required to work weekends and in shifts.
- 25 – 35 years of age.
N60,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 30th November, 2022.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.